- 3xFM program recruits students from minority, lower socioeconomic, and first-generationcollege backgrounds who are interested in careers in medicine.
- Students must be a minimum of 16 years old to participate in all aspects of our program.
- Students who are 14-15 years old may participate in our program EXCEPT for clinicshadowing.
- Students must provide their own transportation for all activities.
- Parent and school permission is required for participation in the program.
- Must be available for all required workshops and program activities.
- Workshops will be held every Tuesday from 3:30-5:30pm, beginning late January and endingearly May.
- Clinic shadow opportunities will take place on Tues., Wed., and Thurs. evenings from 6-9 pm atthe Vista Health Center.