*Update Nov. 2020 – Due to the COVID pandemic and our desire to protect the health and safety of all scholars, we will be offering an all virtual format for the Spring 2021 program. We will continue to reassess and make adaptations if in-person programming can be offered safely at a later time.
- 3xFM program recruits students from minority, lower socioeconomic, and first-generation college backgrounds who are interested in careers in medicine.
- Students must be a minimum of 16 years old to participate in all aspects of our program.
- Students who are 14-15 years old may participate in our program EXCEPT for clinic shadowing.
- Students must provide their own transportation for all activities.
- Parent and school permission is required for participation in the program.
- Must be available for all required workshops and program activities.
- Workshops will be held every Tuesday from 3:30-5:30 pm, beginning late January and ending early May.
- Clinic shadow opportunities will take place on Tues., Wed., and Thurs. evenings from 6-9 pm at the Vista Health Center.