*Update Sept. 2021- Due to the COVID pandemic and our desire to protect the health and safety of all scholars, we are uncertain at this time which in-person activities (including clinic shadowing) we can offer for the 2022 Spring program.
- 3xFM program recruits students from minority, lower socioeconomic, and first-generation college backgrounds who are interested or curious to learn more about working in the healthcare field.
- Students must be enrolled in high school and at least 14-years old.
- If clinic shadowing is able to be offered this program year, students must be 16 years or older to participate in this aspect of our program.
- Students must provide their own transportation for all activities.
- Parent and school permission is required for participation in the program.
- Must be available for all required workshops and program activities.
- Workshops will be held every Tuesday from 3:30-5:30 pm, beginning late January and ending early May.