- Sonoma County Homeless Resource Guide Weblink Date: 10/2011Download at the bottom left of the page. Resources for food, shelters, rehab programs, vocation, etc.
- California Parenting Institute Weblink Date: 10/2011This is a great resource for classes on parenting, parenting apart, counseling for kids, etc.
- 211.org Weblink Date: 01/2012Sonoma County Community Resource Directory
- Foodbank Info Weblink Date: 01/2012Link to Redwood Empire Food Bank “Get Food” page
- Northern CA Center for Well Being Weblink Date: 03/2012Great resource in Santa Rosa – many classes on topics from movement through pain to chronic Dz to TOB cessation, etc. Sliding scale available.
- Contraception Quick Start Algorithm Weblink PDF by RHEDI Date: 03/2012
- Well Child Visit Overview by Age Word Doc by Cherie Green Date: 03/2012
- Contraception Eligibility Chart – WHO PDF by WHO Date: 03/2012WHO Medical Eligibility Chart for Initiating Contraception – relative and absolute contraindications
- Contraception Eligibility Chart – CDC PDF by CDC Date: 03/2012CDC version of contraception eligibility
- Outpatient Insulin Guidelines PDF by Sutter Date: 03/2012
- Urine Drug test cross reactivity PDF Date: 03/2012
- Preventive Services Guidelines Guide Word Doc PDF by Alana Benjamin MD Date: 06/2010 A summary of recommendations from the most common prevention guideline recommendations (USPSTF, AAFP, ACOG, and others)
- Acute Concussion Evaluation (ACE) Physician/Clinicial Office Version PDF by Gerard Gioia, PHD and Micky Collins, PHD Date: 10/2012
- Post Concussion Symptom Scale PDF Date: 10/2012
- Sport Concussion Assessment Tool 2 PDF Date: 10/2012
- Six Stages of Return to Play After a Concussion PDF Date: 10/2012
- OB Checklist Word Doc by Erin Lunde Date: 07/2013
- Psychotropic Meds Quick Reference PDF by John Preston, Psy.D., ABP Date: 02/2013
- Referrals Guidelines SRCHC 2014 PDF Date: 06/2014
Web Links to Guidelines
- CDC IZ schedule Weblink Date: 01/2012Immunization Guidelines and Schedules
- USPSTF Guidelines Weblink Date: 01/2012Links to all USPSTF guidelines for screening prevention
- FRAX Calculator Weblink Date: 01/2012Calculator for 10-year probability of hip fracture and major osteoporotic fracture
- NCEP: CVD Risk calculator Weblink Date: 01/2012
- Framinham Cardiac Risk Score Weblink Date: 01/2012
- PORT/Pneumonia Servity Index Score Weblink Date: 01/2012
- DermNet NZ Weblink Date: 01/2012Excellent resource for derm clinical queries. Includes nice descriptions and photos.
- Opioid Calulator Weblink by Global RPH Date: 01/2012
- Pogo Frog Weblink Date: 01/2012Medical search engine excluding consumer sites and attempts to specifically include only credible healthcare sites.
- Outpatient MRSA Guidelines Weblink PDF by Sonoma County Dept of Public Health Date: 03/2012
- Pediatric Environmental Toolkit Weblink by Physicians for Social Responsibility Date: 03/2012Includes reference guide for providers, as well as health education materials on preventing exposures to toxic chemicals and other substances that affect infant and child health.
- Bilitool Weblink Date: 03/2012Helps assess the risks toward the development of hyperbilirubinemia or “jaundice” in newborns over 35 weeks gestational age.
- Fast Facts Palliative Care Weblink Date: 04/2012 Fact sheets on symptom management, prognosis, how to have conversations, how to pronounce a death, etc
Integrative Medicine Provider Resources
- Integrative Medicine Clinic Patient Packet-English PDF Date: 06/2013 Please give this packet to your English speaking patients when referring them to IM Clinic. An older Spanish version is available in ECW under letters until we get this translated.
- Vita Cost Weblink Date: 01/2012Great online source for low cost, good quality supplements
- IM4US Weblink Date: 01/2012Integrative Med Handouts from IM for the Underserved website
- Behavior Change Cheat Sheet p1 Word Doc by Brown Date: 10/2012
- Behavior Change Cheat Sheet p2 Word Doc by Brown Date: 10/2012
- Probiotics PDF by Wendy Kohatsu MD Date: 07/2015
Patient Handout Links
OB Patient Handout Links
- Kaiser OB Gyn Handouts Weblink Date: 01/2012Handouts in English, multiple topics, including pregnancy by weeks
MSK Patient Handout Links
- Orthopedics Handouts from American Academy of Orthopedics Weblink Date: 01/2012Handouts on common topics, some exercises, in English and some Spanish
- Kaiser PT Handouts Weblink Date: 01/2012
Pediatric Patient Handout Links
- Pediatric Advisor Weblink Date: 10/2011Handouts in English and Spanish
- Kaiser Peds Handouts Weblink Date: 01/2012Great handouts for early well child visits, as well as other peds topics
- Growing Up Easier Weblink by Marie Mulligan MD Date: 03/2012this site has an alphabetical list of issues with solutions. Written by our own Marie Mulligan MD
- HealthyChildren.org Weblink by American Academy of Pediatrics Date: 03/2012Mostly in English, some Spanish information. From well child visits to vaccines to car seat recommendations and more.
General Patient Handout Links
- AAFP Patient Ed Materials Weblink Date: 12/2011
- American College of Physicians Weblink Date: 02/2012
- Mayo Clinic Patient Ed Weblink Date: 03/2012
- Medline Plus Patient Ed Weblink by National Library of Medicine Date: 03/2012Topics include diseases, drugs & supplements, as well as educational videos & tutorials