Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency
The Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency, a UCSF affiliate, is situated 50 miles north of San Francisco. The redwoods, coastline, and vineyards of Sonoma County provide necessary respite during the intense experiences of residency training.
- unopposed, community-based program
- trains full spectrum family physicians
- multicultural, multilingual group of underserved patients
- academically rigorous, innovative training
- resident-driven education
- humanistic approach to personal and professional development